Thursday, March 19, 2009

Calligraphy and Save the Dates

I finally got started on addressing our STD's - I decided that I wanted everything hand-lettered, so I broke out the nibs, bought a new pot of ink, and went to town last night on the return addresses. They're not perfect, but they still look nice. I haven't practiced my penmanship in a loooooong time. The fun part will be addressing the front of each envelope.

I did manage to buy some really cool stamps, the "Flags of our Nation" series - so everything is stamped now too. All I need to do at this point is go have the actual STD 'telegrams' printed up, then commence with labeling and folding (and stuffing. Lots and lots of stuffing.)

I really gotta get started on my dress. Shoo.

The bridesmaid's shoes came in the night before last, and they are BEAUTIFUL! So there's a small victory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment