Friday, March 19, 2010

More Pics, More Crafts - Finally!

My poor computer has been out of commission for a couple of months, so no wedding picture progress has been made. However, I now have everything fixed up and ready to go, so I'll be posting more detail photos and actual wedding photos. I'm also going to start a series of crafty how-to's for most of the items we made, as well as detail photos of all our accessories/decorations/etc.

Stay tuned for more info!

In other good news - my little sister is engaged, as of 2 weeks ago today. We now have another wedding to plan and DIY for next spring, how exciting! Laura's is going to be a little different from mine, we're aiming for "Rustic Elegance". I'm also going to be gifting Laura and her fiance Luke with their invitation design, which they are pretty excited about. I'm excited about it too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this blog is very nice posting... Wedding Planners in Delhi

First Point SEO said...

hi i wolud like to appriciate your above post that was such a awosome one thanks
Wedding Celebrants

Post a Comment